Thank you for becoming a member of the Chamber. We look forward to working with you to create resilient and thriving communities
To complete membership:
Fill out our Membership Form 2024 and send it back by mail with a cheque
or email and pay by E transfer using email@example.com or direct deposit
or drop it at Barefoot Handweaving in Crawford Bay beside Visitor Information Booth.
WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE WITH YOUR BENEFITS
- Website – all member businesses are featured on our website.
- Ferry Racking – we pay to stock the well used racks on the Kootenay Lake ferries.
- Information Booth – we maintain a well used Information Booth in Crawford Bay.
- Collective advertising and promotional opportunities save costs, for example there is a billboard prominently displayed at Akokli Lookout and plans for more. We also advertise in the popular International Selkirk Loop publications.
- BC Chamber membership is included. Membership with many benefits including:
- Low rates – low Visa, MasterCard and Debit rates.
- Discounts – fuel (up to 3.5 cents off a litre), group insurance plans through Chamber of Commerce Group Insurance for businesses of ANY size, (even 1 person), exclusive discounts on legal matters, travel, hotels and car rentals (average of 10%-20% off) payroll, marketing and educational resources that support local non-profits and charities.
Networking – our collective voice adds strength. We connect with other Chambers locally and regionally. Each membership gets one vote on key initiatives that help our local economy thrive, provide advocacy issues that impact our communities and have a voice on matters that you feel are important to business success.
Community Service – we regularly help local initiatives financially and with supportive letters such as: Canada Day celebrations, the East Shore Trail and Bike Association, Earth Day Highway cleanup, Birding, Local History Pamphlets, Starbelly Jam and other cultural and historical projects.
* Personal Connections – Chamber members are not required to come to meetings, but especially as we are able to meet in person again, we share our mistakes and successes, and learn a lot, including recommending each other to customers.
Lots of learning and laughs!