British Columbia is known for its spectacular parks. Kooteny Lake’s East Shore has so many!
Provincial Parks There are four provincial parks to explore while enjoying Kootenay Lake. *Midge Creek and Drewry Point are boat access only.
- Pilot Bay Provincial Marine Park & Lighthouse
- Lockhart Creek Provincial Park
- Midge Creek Provincial Park
- Drewry Point Provincial Park
Regional Parks – The East Shore now hosts two Regional Parks.
- Riondel Regional Park – Riondel Regional Park is managed by the Riondel Commission of Management and is located in the unincorporated community of Riondel. The site, owned by the Regional District, presently accommodates several recreation facilities including a softball and soccer field. The park is designated as a multiple purpose regional park. Located in “downtown” Riondel
- Crawford Creek Regional Park – A recent public acquisition by the Regional District of Central Kootenay is a monument to community dedication and commitment. The 70 acre park features two beaches, grasslands, trails, birding opportunities and a significant wetland.
- Crawford Bay Community Park & Enchanted Playground
- Wynndel Hall Community Park https://www.wynndelcommunity.ca/park-project
See our Camping page for more information of these and other sites.