The Glass House
The Glass House, located 25 miles north of Creston, was started in 1952. David H. Brown worked in the funeral business for 35 years and when he retired he decided that there should be a use for the empty embalming fluid bottles which were discarded. After acquiring 500 000 square shaped bottles, weighing 250 tons in all, the Glass House was finally built. This impressive house contains 1,200 feet of floor space with 2 floor levels.