We invite you to become a member or renew your membership in the Kootenay Lake Chamber of Commerce.
Click here for a KLCC Membership-Invoice 2016. Please fill out as a pdf and email or print, complete and mail it back to us with your payment. You can also drop it off at Barefoot Handweaving.
Kootenay Lake Chamber of Commerce – Box 120, Crawford Bay, BC V0B 1E0
There are many benefits to membership:
- Website – all member businesses are featured on our website – the number one return for Google searches of “Kootenay Lake,” providing your business with immediate global exposure and recognition.
- Discounts – long distance rates, Visa and MasterCard services, Gasoline, payroll and group insurance services. With your chamber membership you also become a member of the BC Chamber of Commerce, entitling you to discounts negotiated on our behalf.
- Collective advertising and promotional opportunities save costs, there is a large sign with the brochure prominently displayed at Akokoli Lookout, a great view point between Sanca and Boswell.
- Brochure – inclusion in our attractive and informative Kootenay Lake Brochure further expands your advertising reach. The brochure is also a download and print friendly pdf on this website.
- Ferry Racking – Chamber members can have their advertising displayed on the ferry racks. The Chamber pays to keep these full – a great way to attract travelers – proven effective – 600,00 + visitors a year.
- Link to Government – the Chamber is an effective, transparent, responsible local organization with the ear of local government.
- Personal Connections – Chamber members are not required to come to meetings but we learn a lot, recommend each other to customers, share our mistakes and successes and we have a lot of laughs!
Lots of fun and learning!