We invite you to become a member of the Kootenay Lake Chamber of Commerce. You may print from this page: KLCC Membership-Invoice 2018 and mail your membership with a cheque. It is also possible to drop it off in Crawford Bay at Barefoot Handweaving 16101 Hwy 3A beside the Information booth where Janet can help or direct deposit your payment with an email please.
Kootenay Lake Chamber of Commerce – Box 120, Crawford Bay, BC V0B 1E0
2018 Kootenay Lake Membership Benefits:
* Website– all member businesses are featured on our this website.
* Brochure – our informative Kootenay Lake Visitor’s Guide is widely distributed and featured in our rack on both free Kootenay Lake ferries.
* Ferry Racking – the Chamber pays to keep the ferry racks full of your business brochures or rack cards, attracting many travellers to stop. A surprising percentage of visitors don’t plan ahead.
* Information Booth – we maintain a well used Information Booth in Crawford Bay.
* Collective advertising and promotional opportunities save costs, for example there is a billboard prominently displayed at Akokli Lookout, the view point between Sanca and Boswell. We also advertise in the popular International Selkirk Loop publications.
* BC Chamber Membership with many benefits including:
* Low rates – low Visa, MasterCard and Debit rates.
* Discounts – fuel (up to 3.5 cents off a litre), group insurance plans through Chamber of Commerce Group Insurance for businesses of ANY size, (even 1 person), exclusive discounts on legal matters, travel, hotels and car rentals (average of 10%-20% off) payroll, marketing and educational resources that support local non-profits and charities in our community.
* Networking – our collective voice is strong and we connect with other Chamber members locally and regionally. Each membership gets one vote on several key initiatives that help drive our local economy, provide advocacy on numerous key issues that impact our communities and have a voice on matters that you feel are important to your business success.
* Community Service – we regularly help initiatives financially and with supportive letters such as: Canada Day celebrations, Kootenay Rideshare, the East Shore Trail and Bike Association, Earth Day Highway cleanup, Birding and Local History Pamphlets, Starbelly Jam and Tipi Camp.
* Personal Connections – Chamber members are not required to come to meetings but we learn a lot, recommend each other to customers, share our mistakes and successes.
Lots of learning and laughs!