Kootenay Lake Chamber of Commerce Membership
We invite you to renew or become a member online or download a KLCC Membership-Invoice 2017 print and mail your membership in the . If you submit your membership before April 30th, you will be included in a hard copy business directory.
There is now a fillable form. You can submit, then mail or direct deposit your payment.
Kootenay Lake Chamber of Commerce – Box 120, Crawford Bay, BC V0B 1E0
You can also drop it off at Barefoot Handweaving or give it to Greg Garbula, our membership contact.
The cost of running a business, especially a small one, can be high. Included in your Kootenay Lake membership you also become a member of the BC Chamber with many benefits.
- Low rates – low Visa, MasterCard and Debit rates.
- Discounts on fuel (up to 3.5 cents off a litre), group insurance plans through Chamber of Commerce Group Insurance for businesses of ANY size, (even 1 person), exclusive discounts on legal matters, travel, hotels and car rentals (average of 10%-20% off) payroll, marketing and educational resources that support local non-profits and charities in our community.
- Website – all member businesses are featured on our website.
Collective advertising and promotional opportunities save costs, for example there is a billboard prominently displayed at Akokli Lookout, the view point between Sanca and Boswell.
- Brochure – Our Kootenay Lake Visitor’s Guide Brochure has proven popular.
- Ferry Racking – The Chamber pays to keep the ferry racks full – a small extra cost to attract many travelers.
- Networking – opportunities to connect with other Chamber members locally and regionally. Each membership gets one vote on several key initiatives that help drive our local economy, provide advocacy on numerous key issues that impact our communities and have a voice on any matters that you feel are important to your business success.
- Personal Connections – Chamber members are not required to come to meetings but we learn a lot, recommend each other to customers, share our mistakes and successes.
Lots of laughs and learning!