Thinking about purchasing or starting a business on the East Shore? It’s a great place to do business. The area is attracting many looking to live their dream in a small beautiful community.
Here are a few benefits for environmentally sound development:
- High-speed wireless internet with the East Shore Internet Society.
- New Crawford Bay School an intimate K-12 school built with LEEDS environmental standards.
- A new East Shore Health Clinic.
- Free ferry, a huge tourism draw and a great way to get to know your neighbours.
- A warm and friendly community that plays music, soccer and theatre sports together.
Invest Kootenay is a resource site dedicated to connecting entrepreneurs with Kootenay businesses for sale.
Community Futures of Central Kootenay is a very helpful organization for would-be entrepreneurs, or those wanting to sharpen their business skills. It is a not-for-profit economic development organization committed to helping people in the Central Kootenay region who are either operating or are planning to start their own business.
201 – 514 Vernon Street, Nelson, BC
Phone: 250-352-1933 Fax: 250-352-5926